Seriously guys, I am already huge and I am technically only half done. Of course, I figure I am more than half done, because I probably won't go all the way to 40 weeks, but yeah....
Insane right?
The boy and I have had some bumpy days. He is starting to run and his little legs get going a little faster than the rest of him.
He is talking more, It's hard to say what his first word was, but we have some vocab going.
If he spits on you raspberry style Phhhhlt! That means Up. He is actually starting to have it sound more like up now, but I have to memorialize the spit.
Sheeeth = teeth and means he wants to brush his teeth.
Dada, Daddy, Dad, = Dad
cheesh = cheese
shooosh = Shoes
anket = blanket
Shesus = Jesus
eeeesh = please
He also uses hand gestures to tell us which song he wants to sing.
A waving finger = 3 monkeys swining in a tree
Hands rubbed together = slippery fish
Hands up in the air fingers waving = Twinkle Twinkle
points at picture of temple = I love to see the temple
Picture of President Monson = Follow the prophet
I like him lots. Even with a bruised noggin.


5 comments:
You look so good kelly!!! I'm so excited to see how much bigger you get! Also, I miss Sam. He and Taylor have matching goose-eggs.
You look great!!! I wish I was that cute when I was pregnant...
look at you! you adorable thing you! sam get props for adorableness too :)
ah, the bruised noggin stage. Thats fun stuff. i love ur updates! U look sooo cute!!
Sam seems to like the "sh" sound a lot... that's so cute! I love seeing your baby bump updates, too.
Post a Comment