The Swing
by Robert Louis Stevenson
How do you like to go up in a swing,
Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing
Ever a child can do!
Up in the air and over the wall,
Till I can see so wide,
River and trees and cattle and all
Over the countryside--
Till I look down on the garden green,
by Robert Louis Stevenson
How do you like to go up in a swing,
Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it the pleasantest thing
Ever a child can do!
Up in the air and over the wall,
Till I can see so wide,
River and trees and cattle and all
Over the countryside--
Till I look down on the garden green,
Down on the roof so brown--
Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!
Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!





5 comments:
gorgeous pictures kelly! I love them, so full of happiness and sunshine. and i love swings. i was just saying the other day how I think they should put rubber grips on the chains because the chains are so hard to hold for very long aaaannndddddd they make my hands stink like metal. uncool. Samt hough, he is one cool dude and cute too. I miss you guys.
Beautiful pictures Kell. They make me smile, and giggle and feel like swinging when I look at them. I love baby smiles best of all because they are so innocent and genuine! That Sam has a real cute face! and those little feet aren't so bad either.
Kelly, I tell everyone about this swing. In Sunset, Utah, they have one of those old swings that is super tall, and once I found that, I was swinging for like 20 minutes! I flew so high that I could see over the 7-11. They just don't make them like that anymore. You should go if you visit Utah. Now that I'm older, though, swings do make me quite dizzy... very sad. I also recently discovered I can't hang by my knees. I almost broke my neck trying, though.
awwww. I'll have to watch that next time I come. I love the one where he is clapping his hands! So cute. Thanks again for letting me come and absorb some of you guy's awesomeness.
I love the first one with his mouth wide open the best! Kids are so fun, and it is the simple things in life that seem to bring us the greatest joy. Enjoy that precious little boy!
Post a Comment