

which was brought to you by these:

No, not his adorable dimple but those two little choppers on the bottom.
Ok and on a totally unrelated note, I had to sing in a recital, which made me want to cry, and I almost did. So since I was singing The Hills are Alive, I decided to put on the brightest happiest outfit I could conceive of. This is what I came up with.

So I may have just looked like a crazy person but, I figured maybe people would be dazzled by the colors they wouldn't really hear if I messed up.

The Family

And I have been a crocheting freak and this is but one of my projects that I have finished lately. Isn't he cute? Enjoy the picture because I can't get him to keep it on anymore. :( Sad day.
Oh and here is the fog in Williams, because you all know you were dying of curiosity. :)

The fog was thick we got out of it around 2:30 but only because we finally came off of the mountain. It was insane! Yay home! Now to move. Boo move. I have got to get a truck up to my house and rescue my stuff ASAP!
4 comments:
good move on the bright and cheery outfit! i think you look adorable. and sam with his chompers! he's gonna need those since he can't wait to eat regular human food. haha!
pretty pretty fog! :)
Love the pictures of Sam! He is adorable.
Good luck with the move!!
so you sang? like a solo? I love when they get the little teethies, such a cute little smile!
I love seeing Sam show off his cute new teeth! What a sweet smile he has. Adorable. Cute frog hat and love your happy outfit. Good luck moving! It is a pain but I think it will be worthwhile!
Post a Comment