



I am also playing around with the idea of necklaces which Jeeves has been so kind as to model for you...

He is also showing off individual flowers which can be made into a brooch or headband...maybe if I can ever get the headbands. :) I will get one made and see how it goes, I can also add a hair clip clippie. :)


Shoe clips $12
Necklace $18
Brooch $6
Hair clip $6
Plain ol flower with no findings $5
All flowers are 100% wool or an alpaca blend. They are felted.
Colors!

Aqua, Hot pink, Lilac, Dark Purple, Teal, Pink, Fuschia, Brown (Gray)?, Bright orange, Yellow, Red, Green, Coral.
That gray sometimes brown color, I am not really sure of, it's pretty but sneaky. I also have black, white and brown not shown here. Brown is on the teal shoes.
You pick petal color, inner color and middle color.

Lemme know!
7 comments:
you are so cool!!!!!!!!!! Arg though i want them all!!!!!! all of them I tell you! ok so seriously though.no i am serious. i want the all! haha i can't decide :)
I'll take two hair clippies..um....and a brooch. thanks! Those are cuteness x 10.
I would take some shoe clips if i had cute shoes like you but I dont want to insult your clips by putting them on my dirty brown $2 walmart specials.
Hmmm... lets see...I really like the flower colors on the first picture for a brooch, then the pink and maybe a yellow flower(?) hair clips? =D
uhmmm... I want your yellow shoes! Where can I get them?????
ok so i want a red of course! and a teal and a yellow and a fuscia... no findings :).... these are so cute.
Very, very awesome, Kel. They look amazing! I thought they were made OF felt! Super-fun idea with the shoe clip thing. If I had two dimes to rub together, I'd totally buy your geniusly adorable accessories.
What're ya gonna call your crafty-self?
Post a Comment