Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some Thanksgiving shots of light...

I love my camera. I wish I had more things to take pictures of around here.

This is my sister in law and my niece singing a song about the tree I think. We drove my niece home, in the car we played guess the disney song and listened to my preschool music. It was fun times. I love that she makes up songs.


Three cousins having fun.


Football and Thanksgiving go together like brothers colliding mid air...






Dirt makes everything more fun.








Kind of a weird shot but I liked her tooth missing, it works.


This is my Shadow. If I am there you can be sure she will be close behind. I am glad to be so loved, especially considering how little we get to see Jason's family lately, which is sad. Maybe someday we will be able to move closer.






I tried to get a good one of my nephew that seems to enjoy following me around, but every time I pointed the camera at him he started to walk like an Egyptian.


I really miss being by family. *sigh* All in all, it was a fabulous Thanksgiving with fabulous food. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful family. Thank you all for your prayers and love, I don't know where we would be without it.



Happy Holidays!

PS It is not Christmas in my world without the Carpenters. And the song after the Christmas music rocked my socks on SYTYCD last night. Something about angry quirky music brings me much joy and I just can't explain it. Maybe it is the passion with which it is delivered. Regardless it is super cool.

4 comments:

Staceygirl said...

I miss you being by family, too. Looks like a fun Thanksgiving.

Jill Ison said...

i like the mid air collision! too cute kelly. i like your little follower she's a cutie.

amy and luke said...

good times!!! Thanks again for taking her she felt really special.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I love the pictures! Too bad we didn't make it over to Pomerene to enjoy in the fun.