Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Once again...

Hello friends,
Once again we are asking for your prayers and support. I know I ask all of the time and many are already including us on a daily basis. Things are looking good and my dad suggested on Sunday to have a huge family fast for us. I would like to invite any and all who would like to participate with us. So, just letting you know. I don't want to say too much in case something happens and this does not go through. Hopefully I can be more detailed and less cryptic soon. :)
Thank you guys!

5 comments:

Jill Ison said...

wonderful wonderful news kell. We wont get our hopes up too much, just enough :)

it's way too hot for a ohotoshoot here. I'm going to have to come to you!

Jill Ison said...

i meant photoshoot!

Staceygirl said...

Okay, we'll keep praying. I went to pick up my friend yesterday, and I told her you had a meeting in 15 minutes, so I had to pray before we left. Just remember your Father in Heaven knows you and is mindful of your needs. Man, I cry so easily. Good luck and blessings, Kelly.

Lolo said...

Im here for you! This mothers day I'll be thinking of you! HUGS!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

We are excited for you guys and hope everything works out. Good Luck!