Sunday, February 1, 2009

The highlight of my super bowl experience..



This pretty much sums up my time at a certain insurance company and well...pretty much most of my life. I am the lady wishing she were somewhere else, I honestly think I have had that actual daydream on several occasions, just with cuter shoes. Well and it's a given with the cry every time, cuz that's just how I roll! :)

7 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Hilarious and sad all at the same time. That commercial got a little annoying by the 8th time, but I guess that was the point. I hope your life turns into Pushing Daisies very soon. Have some pie.

Jules said...

I liked this commercial too, but agree it kind of got annoying doing it so many times. I think everyone could relate we have all had jobs we hate.

Melanie said...

hahaha - I think that's why I love working from home so much. :)

Katie said...

Ha! Too funny. Thanks for sharing :)

Jill Ison said...

dang it say video not avail anymore! bummer. i didnt watch the superbowl... guess i was the only one.

Jill Ison said...

ha ok i tried it again and this time it showed it. that was cute. are you going to be in town friday night? cuz if so you really should come make some flowers if not i will make you one :)

Tanya Leigh said...

Ooo, so am I safe in assuming that wasn't you at a certain data entry job because you had such rad friends there?? ;) Because, I think my brain did that every day ;)

NIGHT SHIFT: BAD TO THE BONE!